Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sleeping beauty

This is my favorite pic of Finley so far. I could watch her sleep for hours. I miss her and Stacy and Taylor -- haven't seen them in a couple days, but I also wanted to give them some space and let them get into their home routine. Maybe I'll get to visit them tomorrow or Saturday before Beth leaves town...


Here is another new pic of Finley with my dad (her Papa). He had to go back to Albuquerque on Tuesday, so this was taken shortly before he said goodbye. I don't have one on my camera of Finley with her Gran, but I know Taylor and Stacy do, and hopefully they'll post some pics for you soon. Rumor has it, they might start a blog!

Just fyi, I added both of these pics to my Picasa album of Finley, so you can see them there and also download them from there too, if you'd like. Just click on the slideshow in my Finley post from Jan. 11.

No comments: