Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy Birthday, Eric!

Happy belated birthday to my main squeeze! He turned the big 28 on the 31st. We celebrated by going to dinner at the St. Clair Broiler with Eric's friend Mike (who shares the same bday) and his girlfriend Adrienne. Then we had some drinks and played games back at our house. It was really nice to just be at home and not out driving around or bar hopping in the cold.

Eric is really a paparazzi magnet, as shown below. We call this pic "Sasquatch" because really, if we darkened this pic a bit with photoshop, wouldn't it remind you of those pictures of Sasquatch where he's walking with this exact same pose and looking back at the camera like "darn, they got me!"

From Thanksgiving Up North


Here is a better pic of Eric that makes him look like a rugged mountain man:


Happy birthday, Eric! I promise your painting will be done soon. I just want it to look great and be officially done when I give it to you!

No comments: