I was tagged by my college friend (that makes me sound old) Megan. And I needed a little break at work, so.....
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 20-25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 20-25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. I haven't worked out since some time in September or October. I'm kind of feeling icky about it and can't wait til the weather gets nicer so I can run outside.
2. I'm trying to drink more water and tea and less pop, but it's hard.
3. When asked "what do you want to be when you grow up?" when I was a little girl (circa 1987), I'd answer "the first girl baseball player."
4. My lips are a weird color that makes it impossible for me to ever find a lipstick shade that doesn't make my lips just look pink. Hence why I just use chapstick. Seriously, ask Megs and Mae Wo about our shopping trip to a "real" makeup store that ended with me just buying 99-cent lipgloss at Walgreen's.
5. I love singing in the bathroom -- it has the best acoustics.
6. I'm applying for a practicum placement in Children's Hospitals and Clinics for the summer (application is due tomorrow and I still need to finish my personal statement).
7. I used to run around my neighborhood as a child with just my swimsuit and shorts on pretty much every day of the summer. With no sunscreen. I had an eternal "x" on my back from the straps.
8. I am dating a pretty freakin' cool guy who I happened to go to high school with (but who I didn't really know at all back then -- he was just the "quiet, funny guy in French class"). He surprises me with how thoughtful he is and how great of a present picker-outer he is for everyone.
9. I love Earl's party popcorn mix (cheese, regular and carmel popcorn) - made right here in Minnesota!
10. I used to keep a journal, but got out of that habit a few years ago. I think it was more a thing I did when I was unhappy -- so now I have several journals filled with crazier times rather than happy not-so-crazy times. Maybe I should start writing again...
11. I auditioned for American Idol with my cousin Jessica two seasons ago. It's a crazy process. No, I didn't meet the judges.
12. I would love to live abroad again sometime in my life.
13. At a piano bar the other night, I realized that I have the musical knowledge of a 70-year-old woman (I know all the old standards...seriously...)
14. My backyard is in desperate need of a dog poop pick-up party (probably like 10+ piles), but it's so cold, I can't stand to be outside long enough to kick free all of the poop that is frozen to the snow. I hope our neighbors don't hate us.
15. I am a new aunt and feel terrible that I haven't seen Finley in almost two weeks when she only lives like 10 miles away. But alas....this cold is finally getting better, so hopefully this weekend, I will be healthy enough to hang out with her again.
16. I feel guilty if I buy something at full price.
17. I just started a new book that was recommended by my friend Karin called "Cold Tangerines." I'm only on like page 4, but I think it's about looking at the positive things in life, God, etc. We will see...
18. I love trying new recipes.
19. I am a cluttery person, although I really don't like it when the house is messy (even though it's usually my fault).
20. I wear size 7.5 shoes.
21. I spent my MLK Day morning at Valu Thrift Store's 50% off sale.
22. I have such a big family, I could not tell you how many first cousins I have, let alone second cousins, step cousins, etc.
23. I love being outdoors and feel exhilarated and alive when out in nature!
If you've read through this entire thing, then consider yourself tagged. :)
ELC Field Day 2015
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment