Friday, June 13, 2008

Survey says...

I'm curious... Who reads my blog? Reply with a comment, please! I just never know if anyone's reading cause there aren't too many comments. Feel free to comment whenever -- I love to read them!

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

I read your blog Heidi, and love it!!! Keep on blogging!!

Your cousin,
Lindsay :o)

Anonymous said...

i admit... i am a hit-or-miss blog reader. but i'm excited to hear about you big move & think the new place is super cute! best of luck...
thinking about starting one of these myself, but not too sure i'd have much interesting to say...
xo, mae.wo

Anonymous said...

you know i read - you are just greedy for comments! ;)

Anonymous said...

you know i'm here heidi! and mae.wo, i think you would add a lot to the cyberworld!

Kate said...

Count me in! I can't wait to hear about your new place, too! Ciao bella!

Jeff and Alyse Paull said...

i read it!!! i want to see more pictures of the house though :) do it...stat!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi!
Yes...I read too...so watch what you say! :)
Now that you are moving from the dark side (Minneapolis) to the bright side (St.Paul), you will need to change your profile.
Hey...I no longer will be lieing when I tell people that my daughter lives in St. Paul!!
Love ya,
Dad

Heidi said...

Thanks guys! I'm kind of busy this week trying to stay sane with the move and planning my first sessions with clients. Seriously....I'm a little stressed. I'll be in touch soon after I meet with my first client on Thursday. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers! I had a nightmare about it last night and dreamed that I lost my first client (a kid) somewhere in a humongous library, and her mom and my supervisors were very mad at me.

Katy said...

Oh,I read it alright.

Anonymous said...

Hey Heidi. I just read your blog. Congrats on the move and your first session! Best of luck in the future!

lisa p said...

i just found out about your blog from facebook and am going to be a loyal heidi blog-reader. i love your little house, it's so cute! my friend just got her first house in st. paul too, so i'll have to come up and warm them all. :)