
Hi, as you may or may not have heard...I am moving out of my current house and into Eric's new house with him in St. Paul. Yes, the parents know about this and there have been several long conversations that have delved into the future, plans, etc, etc. So.....after talking about this a lot over the past couple months, we are going for it! The closing takes place tomorrow starting with a walk-thru at the house and ending with Eric signing his life away. And then the moving starts on Saturday afternoon. We'll be focusing on getting all his stuff done first, and then we'll start getting my stuff. I'm not sure when I'll officially be out of my place, but I did go ahead and change the address with the post office to start next week. I can email it out to people soon (not sure how smart it'd be to post it on here just in case some wacko hacker decided to pay me a visit).
Anyway, we are both really excited about this. I'm sure we will welcome visitors anytime!

2 comments:
Heidi that is so exciting!!! Good luck with the move and you'll have to post pics of the house!
Thanks for your excitement! The closing went well today, and the moving begins at noon on Saturday. Will keep you posted with pics, etc. later on.
Post a Comment