Monday, June 09, 2008

Streaming thoughts before hittin' the hay...

It's Sunday night, and I still haven't decided if I'm going to work in the morning. I only have to work 24 hours this week, so I'm leaning toward not working tomorrow. Well...at least not in the morning.

Anyway, I'm tired but felt like jotting down my random thoughts that seem to keep going and going through my head this Sunday night...

1. I really don't like my landlord and can't wait to move out.
2. Went furniture shopping with Eric today for the new house (he moves in on Saturday!). There are so many options. It's fun and also overwhelming.
3. I love Indy. She's the cutest dog in the whole world.
4. Saw Ms. Petticrew Lives for a Day today, and it was a good movie -- very fast-paced and fun. Recommend it!
5. It is unnecessary for our air conditioning to be on right now. I am the kind of person who would be fine just opening windows to keep it cool until it gets unbearably hot in the summer. Then you should turn the air on. I wish I knew how to change our system, but alas...I don't.
6. My friend Ashlee is in China right now visiting her sister. I wonder what time it is there and if she's having a good time.
7. Which days should I fit in my bike rides this week?
8. Made it through the Badlands in my roadtrip scrapbook tonight. Hopefully I will have it all finished this week. Unfortunately, the first page's punch holes already tore open more so the page can fall out of the book. I guess that's what happens when you buy a scrapbook that was made in the 1930s or 40s from an antique store.
9. I went grocery shopping tonight, but I just realized I didn't eat dinner. Maybe I was just full from late lunch and then popcorn and candy at the movies. Breakfast will be had fo' sho'.
10. Eric and I spent Saturday night playing about 50 games of Mancala and drinking some summery beers. It was lovely. I know, we are crazy. We'll try to be more tame next weekend. I love that we are both perfectly content to do that.
11. My brother just got out of an icky relationship and is having a hard time. I hope he's okay.
12. Haven't seen Ang and Liam in a while. Hope to get over there this week for some quality time.
13. Indy is sprawled out at the foot of my bed right now. I'm turning in. Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: