Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cute shoes

I am pretty excited to wear these cute little things at my friend Laura's wedding in one month (exactly one month from today!). I just got them the other day to go with my bridesmaid dress -- JCrew halter beach dress in espresso. All the bridesmaids are wearing different styles of the same dress and we will all have different shoes. I think it will be a fun look -- and of course I'll post pictures after the wedding....you just have to wait another month until I can do that.

These shoes make me feel like I am way more sophisticated and trendy than I really am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like them! i am glad you went for the glam!!

Kate said...

Those shoes are HOT! Now you've inspired me to post a pic of the new shoes I just got. All I can say is, Zebra. I LOVE YOUR SHOES.

Katy said...

I am WAY jealous. those are awesome! and they'll look great with brown...denim...whatever!

Heidi said...

Thanks! Just fyi...they're from Kohl's. Not kidding. Pretty awesome, huh?