Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Spice girl: Ginger

Yep, another quiz-type thing lifted from Katy's blog. What can I say? I like these things. Guilty pleasure, folks. So, I took this "What Spice Are You?" Quiz and apparently, I am a chameleon in a spice. I am Ginger. That just makes me want to go eat sushi. Sushi, anyone???

You Are Ginger
Like ginger, you are a total shape shifter.
You can be sweet, spicy, mellow, or overpowering.
You are both soothing and unique. You are popular... yet you are often overlooked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice! i got this from katy's blog, too. i am garlic:
You Are Garlic

Of all the spice types, you are the most universally loved.
You get long with pretty much everyone, and you leave a lasting impression.
You adapt yourself well to situations. You can fit in or stand out, depending on what you're called on to do.