In response to my sisters' harassing comments, I thought maybe I should update. Not so sure what to update with, though.
My life lately has consisted of the following:
1. Wearing leg warmers or long underwear to ward off the damn cold weather. Yes, "damn" is necessary. It's that cold.
2. Not yet working out cause it's cold. I don't like treadmills or exercise bikes, but I'm starting to think that might be a good idea.
3. Watching a lot of movies (again, too cold to do anything outdoors). I'll give you a movie review below. These are all rentals.
"Joshua" - crazy creepy movie. See it if you never want to have children. It creeped me out. It's about a boy of genius level who turns into a "bad seed" and does evil things to his parents and others. I had no idea what it was about before seeing it, so that made it even more crazy and weird.
"Zodiac" - another suspenseful movie, but this one was good! It has Jake Gyllenhal and is about a serial killer, and it is a true story, which I always enjoy. Very suspenseful, but not gory. I did not have nightmares or weird dreams after this one (like I did after "Joshua").
"Rocket Science" - good movie that won some artsy awards (maybe Sundance?). It's about a boy with a stutter problem (of course I liked it, as a future speech-language pathologist, right?) who falls for this girl on the debate team. The story just follows him through his different attempts at solving his problem, and it also deals with different types of relationships. It's not a typical "feel good" movie; it's different, and that's why I liked it.
Those are the most recent ones. Well, I also made Eric watch "Love Actually" last night for Valentine's Day. His commentary: it was goofy. My commentary: still a favorite movie of mine and I'm very glad that I spent $7.50 on it at Target the other day while bday gift shopping for my brother.
ELC Field Day 2015
11 years ago

1 comment:
Love Actually = guys hate it.
Rocket Science = quirky but i enjoyed it. Didn't love the ending.
Scary movies = i don't watch them.
and I have been a lump on a log since it's been so miserably cold and snowy this winter.
Post a Comment