Friday, February 22, 2008

Fav email forward that will probably make you say "Really?"

I know, forwards are a waste of time and usually stupid. That's why I'm just putting this one up here so I don't annoy you with an email forward. I saw this one several years ago and thought it was so funny that I saved the picture as my desktop background. And now, here it is again, making me laugh all over again. Here you go....

Subject: Stress

I am not sure exactly how this works, but this is amazingly accurate.

The picture below has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress levels at the Mayo Clinic and later at Fletcher Medical Center in Burlington.

Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely monitored, scientific study revealed that, in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress will find many differences between the two dolphins.

The more differences a person finds, the more stress that person is experiencing.

Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences you may need to take a vacation.



No comments: