8 Things I’m Passionate About
1. Helping others
2. Speech-language pathology
3. My family
4. My friends
5. Trying new things (food, experiences, etc.)
6. Taking responsibility to train your dogs so they are nice and friendly and loving
7. Traveling
8. Being open minded about the world (other cultures, religions, political views)
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Learn another language (and/or maybe improve my French or ASL)
2. Be a mom
3. Travel to more of the countries of my ancestors
4. Travel to Australia (and probably many other places in the world I haven't been yet)
5. Go to the boundary waters for a long canoeing/camping trip
6. Own a house (and a cabin!)
7. Potentially have my own private practice for speech path
8. Ride in a hot air balloon
8 Things I Say Often
1. I like it
2. Indy, off
3. Indy, want a treat?
4. It's cold
5. My roommate had people over again last night and woke me up between 2:30 and 4:30.
6. Bitches
7. I love you
8. Really?
1. Democratic debate
2. Friends
3. Two and a half men
4. Scrubs
5. American Idol
6. News
7. CSI
8. The Office
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over
1. Rollercoaster by Kimya Dawson
2. 100 Days, 100 Nights by Sharon Jones
3. Free Fallin' by Tom Petty (anyone who attended the 2003 Lakehouse trip knows exactly what I'm talking about here :) and I'm sorry....not really)
4. Cold, Cold Heart by Norah Jones
5. Dear Mr. President by Pink and the Indigo Girls
6. Peace Train by Cat Stevens
7. All I Want for Christmas by Mariah Carey
8. The entire "I am Sam" soundtrack
1. Sense of humor
2. Genuinely good character
3. Laid back/easy-goingness
4. They think I'm funny
5. Their singing voicemails
6. Their voicemails left in French
7. Intelligence
8. They are all very fun and unique individuals who I love for different reasons!
1. Life is short
2. Family and friends are sooooo important
3. You never know when great things are just around the corner
4. Being far from good friends is hard sometimes
5. It is possible to pick up right where you left off with some friends, even if it's been 8 years since you last saw them.
6. I can sing some pretty high notes (learned after having to sing soprano in choir....I still like alto or soprano 2 better, though)
7. Living with random people can work, but can also be sucky. I miss my one-bedroom apartment.
8. Being a student in a subject you're truly interested in is amazing! (I am a dork.)
8 People I Think Should Do “8”...
Really, respond if you want in a comment or post it on your blog if you have one! But if I had to pick 8 people, they would be: Mom, Laura, Alyse, Stacy, Kate, who else reads this regularly???

2 comments:
Thanks Heidi! So glad you filled it out. I feel like I know you so much better! :-)
new post....i'll pull a stacy
Post a Comment