Hello everyone, I need to ask for some support for a friend.
Well, when I got out of class tonight at 8 pm, I had a text message from my friend Ashlee (whom I've known since kindergarten). After exchanging several texts tonight (that is her preferred method of communication right now--we aren't just crazy techie teeny boppers who don't talk with their friends anymore), I've learned that her dad (Todd) needs lots of thoughts and prayers right now. He has an appointment with an oncology specialist at the U of M on Tuesday to run a biopsy on some tissue from his arm. Ashlee said that the docs think it could be soft tissue sarcoma (a type of cancer that grows in the soft tissues of the body).
So if you could all think good thoughts, say some prayers, send healing energy, etc. their way, that would be great. I know Ashlee said "the more prayers, the better!" For now, the hope is that it is not cancer at all. So meditate, pray, etc. on that!
Thanks!
ELC Field Day 2015
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment