At work today, I was researching info about different places to host video for the Center for Spirituality & Healing. So I was looking around on facebook and youtube just noting the different file size limits and how users can share videos, etc. Well, then I typed in my username since I have posted videos on youtube before (just for random family fun and for posting to my blog). I was surprised to see that I had posted so many videos! There are like 10 on my "channel"! I'm pretty sure I did all that during that first winter that I moved back to MN after living out of state for about 8 years. It was a time of adjusting to life in MN, life away from college friends, life in the cold tundra and life with a new puppy. And yep, I sometimes found myself with a lot of time on my hands, so I filled it with things like creating a blog and posting videos to youtube.
If you need some entertainment (not sure how entertaining any of it really is...), go to www.youtube.com/user/hgehrman. There you'll find some videos of Indy playing in the snow and with a lazer pointer, Paul and my adventure playing on Lake Superior and the fam singing Christmas carols on Christmas Eve 2006.
Enjoy!
PS I can't wait for Christmas Eve! I love it and I'm super excited for my cousin Jason and the lovely Felipe to return home from London!
I've been published!!!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment