I recently realized that I check a lot of blogs on a regular basis. So I thought I'd provide a little list here of all my frequent reads. Some are listed on the sidebar, but some are not...maybe I need to update that. What is the blogger etiquette? Do I link to a cool blog even if I don't know the author, but I just found it and like it? Fellow bloggers, please share: would would other bloggers do?
And the list.....
Gotta Love the Drakes: the Drake fam, my friend Eleni, her husband Scott and their cute little 1-year-old Wes. They just started this blog after realizing that Wes outgrew his "baby blog." This blog rocks because it has fun pictures and lets me keep up with friends who live in Indiana.
McIntyre Family: this lovely website is of another friend's family -- Ang, Pat, Liam and Tonka (the wonder dog). Liam is 7 months old, so it's fun to check out their site for stories about the latest poop explosion on an airplane and for the latest pictures of Liam looking cool and sitting up all by himself!
Bob & Beth's Big Adventure: my dad and Beth started a blog a few months back, and I keep forgetting to add a link to my sidebar. I will do that soon! Their blog rocks because it has lots of pictures and it lets me keep up-to-date on what they're doing since they live in Albuquerque, NM. However, it's quite out of date!
Write Place: my friend/former co-worker from Clarian Health in Indianapolis started his blog about six months ago. He started it as a place to document his awesome trip to run with the bulls in Spain last summer. And now it has turned into a really thoughtful blog about things he wants to do in life, random thoughts, poems, etc.
Seven Sidekicks: this is a blog I found because there was an article in the local paper (I think) about this big family. It's a family with 7 kids under 7! Half are adopted and half are "bio babies," and the parents are good writers, so it's fun to check out.
Sensible of Shoe: this is a blog by Megan, a friend of my friend Angie's. We've met in a person a few times, but probably have commented on each other's blogs more than talked in real life. Her blog rocks because she's funny and has a really cute little girl Nori.
KTontheloose: my cousin Katy started a blog long before I really knew much about blogs. Her blog is fun to read because she is an aspiring actress in Chicago and has lots of interesting stories about auditions and shows. She is also just funny and often writes embarrasing stories about things that happen from day to day... random guys hitting on her, tripping in front of a cute guy, etc.
Kate's blog: my sister Kate updates once in a while about her newly single life in Texas. Her blog is fun because you never know how many times she'll use capital letters. :) No really, I like reading Kate's blog to catch up with her and hear about her life as a choir director and other single girl topics.
Alyse and Jeff's blog: Well, the best part about their blog is when they update it. That, and the giant picture of Jeff's head at the top. Update your blog, kids!
The Lindsay Family blog: this is the hub of a bunch of family blogs that let me keep up with how fast the little kiddos on the Lindsay side are growing up! They are fun to check mostly because there are often cute Halloween costumes and funny videos.
I feel like I'm missing some... but this is the main list, I think...
ELC Field Day 2015
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment