I have holes in the back of my mouth. It sucks. Currently, I'm trying to get oatmeal from my breakfast out of them...to no avail. These holes make good traps for just about anything -- noodles, bread, you name it. I have never felt such a craving to be able to just EAT. Normally. And brush my teeth like a normal person.
I pity all of you who have yet to get your wisdom teeth out. The procedure is not bad at all. It's after you wake up that the terrible part begins. And you think, oh, I can manage this for a couple days. And then the days turn into one whole week and a day....and this where I am. Let's hope it gets better from here.
The good news:
1. For the past two nights, I have actually been able to sleep through the night instead of waking up to take more drugs. So although it doesn't sound like it here, I am in a much better mood now. :)
2. The swelling is down so I no longer look like a fat face.
3. Ibuprofen is my new best friend and has helped the muscle pain so that I can sing at our choir performance tonight.
Have a wonderful weekend -- hope no one's getting their wisdom teeth out!
ELC Field Day 2015
11 years ago

4 comments:
Good luck tonight! Have fun and SING PRETTY! OK, you don't really need that last comment. You already sing pretty! Awww.
OK - have fun tonight!
Love ya!
So........are you better yet? I remember having my wisdom teeth out and, wow, did the local anesthetic knock me around. I felt like such a chipmonk.
Can I call you Theodore or Alvin from now on?
WAAAAAAAAAAAY overdue for an update heidi. get with the program and remember the blog!!
Ick - you bring back bad memories.
Post a Comment