So yeah...I just got my wisdom teeth out yesterday and am finally with it enough to sit up and type on my computer. Earlier, my home was either my mom's recliner or my old bed in the spare room. It's also been 17 hours since I took my last narcotic, so that means the pain isn't so unbearable anymore. However.... I do have a fat face. I look like:
a) the guy from the TV movie "Mask"
b) I stuffed a whole bag of marshmellows in my mouth
c) a "special" person who rides the short bus (I know...that's wrong on so many levels....)
d) all of the above
All I remember is talking to the doc about the procedure and then he told me that as soon as he injected the meds into my IV that I would start to feel sleepy. At that point, my eyes felt tired, and the next thing I knew, someone was guiding me to a bed. I then woke up to my mom talking to me. Apparently, I just kept telling her how nice the doctor was (a la Kate's wedding when a drunken Heidi kept telling her dad how nice Bob Gabriel was...). So I guess alcohol and anesthesia just make me an overly complementary person.
I'm doing okay now, but my face and mouth still hurt. I'm supposed to go meet with a tax guy tomorrow, so that should be fun and slightly embarassing. At least I don't have any blind dates this weekend. :)
ELC Field Day 2015
11 years ago

3 comments:
You know other people can read this, right? Like your sisters. Glad you're feeling better! And let us know about Jeff! =)
Don't forget that other people can POST on this too!! :P
Maybe your tax man is like you. Just show up with a bottle of his favorite "drink" and you'll get a bigger refund.
hey love, i'm sorry i couldn't be there...not so much to help you feel better-but to to see your face!!! juuuust kidding. i think you're great and i hope you're feeling better soon!!
Post a Comment