Monday, February 22, 2010

Job interview!

I have my very first SLP job interview on Wednesday!

I applied for two more jobs yesterday (both at private pediatric clinics). And I got a call today. One day later. Um, that's crazy fast. So far, I've applied for four jobs in the past three weeks -- two in schools and two in clinics. All with kiddos (I love 'em).

So wish me luck and send good vibes on Wednesday afternoon!

Look out Metro Therapy, I'm about to knock your socks off.

I'm not sure if you knew this about me, but I love job interviews. Not just because they can end with having a job. I really like the process. Yes, it's brings on some anxiety and sweaty armpits, but it also allows you to talk about yourself and point out all the great things about you. And you get to meet new people and learn about a new place.

I know. I'm kind of a freak.

Anyway...... so excited! Interview #1, here I come!

But first, tell me: What are your favorite/least favorite interview questions?

1 comment:

The Ritchies said...

so...how did it go???