ASHEVILLE, North Carolina (AP) -- You can call her Cutout Dissection.com, or Cutout for short, but just don't call her Jennifer.
The former Jennifer Thornburg -- whose driver's license now reads Dissection.com, Cutout -- wanted to do something to protest animal dissections in schools.
The 19-year-old's new name is also the Web address for an anti-dissection page of the site for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, where she is interning.
"I normally do have to repeat my name several times when I am introducing myself to someone new," she told The Asheville Citizen-Times. "Once they find out what my name is, they want to know more about what the Web site is about."
Okay....seriously???
If everyone changed their names to the thing they support most, there would be some mighty interesting (to say the least) names out there. For example, what do you think about these.....?
- Iheart Obama.com
- Red Ribbonrider
- Energ E. Ficiency
- Drill Babydrill
- Nonew Taxes
- Save Thwhales
- Tree Hugger
- Music Ismalife
- Ima Gaynproud
Thanks for reading this strange post. I'm tired today and needed a little break from class and work. Have a good day!
PS Eric and I are heading to Asheville, NC for a wedding next week! Maybe we'll meet Cutout. I'll keep you posted...

No comments:
Post a Comment