I saw this on someone else's blog and thought I'd give it a shot. I hadn't done a timed typing test in years (since 8th grade....so about 14 years ago)! Check it out. I'm fast!
Good distraction from work and midterm studying. Now I feel inferior though, 67. Good thing my midterm will be on operations management and have nothing to do with typing speed.
I started this blog when I returned home to MN after being gone for seven years. It's a place for me to keep up with friends and family sprinkled around the world, and it's sort of my creative outlet where I can post random musings and maybe even share some of my attempts at being crafty.
4 comments:
96 for me! BOOYA!
83. sad. i used to be a killer speed demon typist. i will have to bone up on my skills.
Good distraction from work and midterm studying. Now I feel inferior though, 67. Good thing my midterm will be on operations management and have nothing to do with typing speed.
You can keep doing it over again if you want to see if you can beat your own score!
Post a Comment