One more little shout-out to my friend Ashlee, who officially got sworn in as a deputy for Ramsey County yesterday. I've known Ashlee since we were in kindergarten. We had the same teacher, but she had morning kindergarten, and I had afternoon kindergarten. We finally met at the end of the school year through her sister, who was one year older than us and rode the bus home with me every day. Anyway... she works harder than anyone I know and has been working for the Ramsey County jail for years, most recently as a sargeant. So now she is a deputy, which means she has a gun and will most likely work in a courthouse until eventually she is able to work on a special unit and do cool detective behind-the-scenes work. This makes complete sense that she is doing this -- I mean, when we were little, we spent many a night at her house having sleep-overs and watching "The Commish."
So cheers to Ashlee! Congrats and be safe!
Here is a pic of Ashlee and Angie at Ang's baby shower pre-Liam (see below).
3 comments:
Shut up--I used to LOVE the Commish! Too bad you ladies were too popular to invite me!
Congrats, Ash! Call me, bitch!
Angie Mc has a huge corsage!
Ms. Sensible of Shoe - nice to see your comments! I'm a huge fan! :) And yes, Ang's corsage was huge (I give all credit to her mom). And I already assumed that Liam and Nori would get married some day. It's only a matter of time....
Post a Comment