Just a little "welcome to the blogosphere!" to the Ritchie fam. Stacy and Taylor started a blog this weekend (you will find it in my blog list on the right). I'm looking forward to reading their witty life commentary and seeing lots of pics of the adorable Finley Valentine.
So.......Welcome!
Taylor, now you need to start commenting on blogs, just like I showed you how to do the other day. :)
My favorite aunt/niece bonding moments so far:
- me jumping from shock at how loud and explosive Finley's poops feel while holding her (I really almost jumped off the bed -- but don't worry, I didn't drop her or anything)
- bugging her while she sleeps by playing with her lips, which makes her automatically purse her cute little lips
- talking to her and rubbing her cheeks to make her smile at me (pretty sure the smiles are just gas or reflexes at this point, but I enjoy it anyway)
ELC Field Day 2015
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment