Saturday, February 07, 2009

Run, Fat Boy, Run!

I love watching movies, and I love that Eric signed us up for Netflix a couple months ago. Did you know that not only can you get movies in the mail, but you can also watch some of them online? Yes, that's right, you can watch a bunch of movies right when you find them on the Netflix site. Awesome!

So some recent movies that I really liked and would recommend to watch include...

Autism: The Musical. It's a great documentary about a woman who has a son with Autism and starts up a non-profit that uses movement and music therapy to help a group of Autistic kids. Eventually, they put on a show. It's pretty great.

Run, Fat Boy, Run. This is one we just watched last night. It's about a guy who tries to win back his ex-fiancee (who he left at the alter pregnant). It has some stupid humor, it's based in London, there's a super cute British kid and it also has some touching moments. I liked it.

That's all for now. Hope you have a great weekend! I'm off to finish painting Eric's bday/Valentine's gift and then go get my hair cut by the lovely Karin Pecchia.

1 comment:

Jeff and Alyse Paull said...

when do i get my painted bday present that i've been told i'll get the past several years huh??? :)