Look how big Finley is getting!This is kind of a grainy shot from my cell phone, but I like it. She was helping us (read: distracting us) play Settlers of Catan last night at Stacy and Taylor's house.
Alyse and Jeff were up visiting all week, and we had lots of fun times mostly eating good food and catching up. The bro-in-laws (and future bro-in-law Eric) got to have some boy bonding time at the Wild game one night. Hopefully Alyse will post some pics from the week some time soon.
Good to see you A & J! See you in June at Jessie's wedding!

3 comments:
Sounds like a FUN week! And Finley is getting huge!
Can't wait to see you guys in June!
yeah for chubster!!! i had such a great time up there with yall. we are still in dallas, but when i get home i will post an update with all the pictures for sure!
Oh my goodness she is getting big! And I heard she starting laughing. I am so excited to see her growth by June! Yay for being an aunt to an adorable baby!
Post a Comment