So yeah, I'll finally post some pics when we get our couch and chair delivered tomorrow! Last weekend, we also bought a rug from IKEA, a futon for the basement from IKEA, a low table-y thing to hold our CDs and Eric's record player and a little cart/extra counter space for the kitchen. The pics I took previously were mostly of empty rooms. So maybe I will post some before and after shots. Huh? How would ya like that?
Other thoughts of the day:
1. I wish my meetings after clinic didn't last two hours just because my supervisor talks a lot. She's super nice and I like her, but man, I have places to be!
2. I have a headache.
3. The 5-year-old client I see in one of the preschool groups brought a picture in for me today that he colored at home. It's a bionic man holding a balloon (which, by the way, was one of his homework words from Monday), and he has steam coming from behind him cause he's going so fast. That kid is so freakin' creative! I can't even handle it! Today, he earned little planets, the sun, Darth Vadar, Princess Leia and a rocket every few words he said with a good /l/ sound. Eventually, he got to make a mobile out of it. I am getting good at figuring out what motivates these little guys.
That's all I have time for right now. Need to work, then go home and play softball. Have a lovely evening!
ELC Field Day 2015
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment