Wednesday, March 19, 2008

On the road again...

Happy Wednesday to all! (It's really my Friday this week.)

I'm at work and feeling a little sleepy from editing a lot of web content and forgetting to bring my glasses to work. Ah, what can you do?

Today's schedule looks like this: work, home, choir, then pack for my weekend trip to Grand Marais with Eric. We're staying at his parents' place up there and keeping his mom company over Easter weekend. Should be fun. Some might say it's odd that I'm going somewhere 10 degrees (or more) colder during spring break, but I say it's going to be fun. I've never been, but I've heard good things. It's right on Lake Superior, there's plenty of outdoorsy activities to do, Indy gets to meet Rocky (Eric's dad's black lab), and there will probably be some good food involved. And who doesn't love a little road trip just to get away from the same ol' routine? Anyway, we leave tomorrow morning after I take Indy for a little jog to tire her out a little bit. Otherwise, she will whine for the first hour or so of the trip, and that is not cool.

Well, have a good rest of the week and fabulous weekend. Check back for some pics from Grand Marais next week!

No comments: