Another quiz from cousin Katy to fill out. I just got home from Indy tonight, and I'm supposed to be studying for a test I have tomorrow morning. I feel like this will be my warm-up or my break time. Then I'll get back to that.
A - Attached or single? Attached to a great great guy, Eric!
B- Best friend? From college - Emily and Sam, from childhood - Ashlee
C - Cake or pie? Cake
D - Day of choice? Friday afternoons
E - Essential item? Chapstick and Cherry Coke Zero
F - Favorite color? Lately, maroon.
G - Gummy bears or worms? Worms. There's more to 'em.
H - Hometown? Woodbury, MN
I - Favorite indulgence? Cheez-its and Coke Zero or Oreo Cookie ice cream
J - January or July? July. I could not pick January because at this point in the season, I am sooooooo ready for warm weather.
K - Kids? Someday maybe. However, the little children at the airport today were really good birth control. Screaming kids whose parents let them turn the airport terminals into jungle gyms make me not want my own kids ever.
L - Life isn't complete without? Family, love, close friends, lots of laughter, feeling like you're making a difference.
M - Marriage date? TBD
N - Number of brothers and sisters? 3 sisters, 1 brother, 1 brother-in-law and 1 soon-to-be brother-in-law.
O - Oranges or apples? Oranges. I'm allergic to the peels on apples. I know, it's sad.
P - Phobia and fears? Spiders. The dark, especially in basements -- it all goes back to those darm scary movies I watched as a kid. I always thought Freddie Krueger or someone was going to jump out and get me if I was alone in the basement in the dark.
Q - Quote? "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
R - Reason to smile? I am really happy with my life right now and love living in Minnesota, even if the weather is still kinda cold. And I just got to spend the weekend with some great college friends and see two of them get married. (Congrats again, Laura and Brian!)
S - Season of choice? Spring because it leads to summer, which I love and want to last as long as possible.
T - Tag three people: Laura, Stacy, Eric
U - Unknown fact about me? I learned to ice skate when I was 4 at a little ice rink across the street from my house.
W - Worst habit? Going to sleep without washing my face or brushing my teeth sometimes.
X - X-ray or ultrasound? Should I care about this? I guess ultrasounds seem like they might be cooler.
Y - Your favorite food? Anything new. I love Greek food and have been craving it lately.
Z - Zodiac sign? Scorpio, but I'm on the cusp of being a Libra, so I apparently have Libra tendencies that make me less mysterious and Scorpio-like.
ELC Field Day 2015
11 years ago

3 comments:
I am avoiding work and so will respond to your "tag" and fill up lots of comment space:
A - Attached or single? Married to the dreamiest dreamboat of them all: taylor p. ritchie
B- Best friend? taylor
C - Cake or pie? pie
D - Day of choice? saturday i guess
E - Essential item? Chapstick
F - Favorite color? blue
G - Gummy bears or worms? Worms. There's more to 'em. - diddo
H - Hometown? st. paul, mn
I - Favorite indulgence? ben & jerry's phish food ice cream
J - January or July? July
K - Kids? it's being talked about
L - Life isn't complete without? Family, love, close friends, lots of laughter, feeling like you're making a difference - i agree w/ all of these, but will add "good food, good books, good hugs, and good conversation".
M - Marriage date? june 24, 2006
N - Number of brothers and sisters? 3 sisters, 1 brother, and 1 soon-to-be brother-in-law.
O - Oranges or apples? only really good oranges or really good apples - not the sour kinds.
P - Phobia and fears? Spiders. and empty stairwells creep me out a little, too.
Q - Quote?
R - Reason to smile? i get to take a vacation from work soon - to celebrate alyse and jeffs wedding down in austin - can't wait!
S - Season of choice? fall - i love sweater weather.
T - Tag three people: i don't tag
U - Unknown fact about me? speaking of "tagging" - i hated being chased in games of tag as a kid, so when people were right on my tail, i'd just stop and let them tag me, just to end the horrific feeling of fear and anticipation.
W - Worst habit? staying up late just because, and procrastinating
X - X-ray or ultrasound? don't know enough about either to have a preference
Y - Your favorite food? too many. potatoes, ice cream, mostacolli, enchiladas, egg rolls, cream cheese wontons, etc.
Z - Zodiac sign? aries but almost a taurus (i can relate to your "cusp" heidi.) i think i carry traits of both.
Thanks Heidi and Stacy! Can't wait to see you guys in Austin. Stacy, I too HATE being chased. I usually turn around and run straight at them. My sister makes fun of me b/c she knows how much I hate it.
Heids - thanks for being honest about not always brushing your teeth at night. That took guts. I've been pretty closeted about that negative characteristic in my own life but you've given me courage to end my silence in order to gain support in my struggle. And it's all because of your bravery! Kudos to you, champ.
Post a Comment