Today, the sweetest words to my ears were: take-home exam.
I have had at least one test each week for the past five weeks, and I was pretty much over studying. But last night instead of doing something fun -- my usual Tuesday night consists of hanging out with Eric going to a movie or something like that -- I spent from 4:30 to 10:30 studying for a test I have coming up on Friday. This morning in class, the prof tells us that it's now a take-home exam. At first I thought, man, I could have just played last night instead of studied. But then I thought, awesome, now I'm pretty much caught up so I don't have to study as much for the final. So yeah, we get our tests emailed to us on Friday, we have all weekend to do them, and they're due on Monday morning.
Awesome.
ELC Field Day 2015
11 years ago

2 comments:
That's one of the best feelings EVER. =)
i am SO proud of you for getting a C on your last test...sorry i couldn't talk much when you called all sad thinking you failed...i was out having the best margaritas with the ladies in my class because we all sucked up and nearly failed our test too. we did toast to you though! i am so glad to hear you ended up passing that anatomy test heidi...you should be so proud of yourself!!!
Post a Comment