Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fall photos

I thought I should add some photos from the past month or so. Here are a few. Click on the links to see the full slideshows for each category.

Fall hiking: In September, Eric, Indy and I went to Wild River State Park (which I wrote about already). Then a couple weeks later, he, Stacy, Taylor and I went to Taylors Falls (on the Wisconsin side of the river). It was a gorgeous 80 degrees out during that first weekend of October. Absolutely amazing weather!






Bar Olympics: This is a pic of Ashlee, me and Karin at Bar Olympics. We were representatives of Team England -- notice our soccer (football) jerseys. Bar Olympics consisted of teams of 5 who had to compete in various bar events: foosball, bean bag toss, darts, karaoke and pool. It was a really fun time -- hope to do it again sometime! PS Picking countries and having team uniforms was optional -- I'm pretty sure we were the only team to do that. :)

Halloween/Bday: To your left is a photo of me in my "roller derby chick" costume. I did not win the contest, but I did at least get chosen to participate, along with Karin and John, who were figure skating champions. They even made it to the finals!







No comments: