Happy Fourth of July!I'm working this morning and then heading over to the Ritchies' house for a BBQ, wiffle ball and fun on/in the lake. Hope everyone has a great holiday!
In other news: I had an interview for a graduate assistantship on Monday, and I think it went pretty well. The position is with the Center for Spirituality & Healing at the U of M, and it involves copyediting, posting content on the Web and researching topics related to different therapies (music therapy, massage therapy, etc.). Sounds really interesting! And.....if I get the job, then my tuition for grad school would be completely waived. Can't ask for much more than that, can I? I'm supposed to find out if I get it early next week, so please keep me in your thoughts and prayers -- send positive vibes to Louise (my interviewer/potential boss). This would just be absolutely GRAND if this all works out. THANKS for your support!

2 comments:
Good luck Heids! I'll be praying for you! Enjoy the 4th and we'll chat soon!
yeah heidi!!! i'm sending good vibes to Louise....:) p.s. you're awesome, thanks for the pics of dresses!!
Post a Comment