Note: Please read the post "Oh my word!" below to understand this.
After e-mailing some of the Butler girls (who frequented Cedar Point, a great amusement park that also has the Power Tower), this was the conversation that ensued between me and Megan...
Heidi: Please check out my blog at http://thelifeofheidi.blogspot.com/ and see my latest post about the Power Tower. Em, it's a sad day for that ride...
Megan: I haven't had breakfast and that made my stomach turn. Eww. Poor girl. Can they reattach feet?
Heidi: They didn't mention that, but I definitely wonder if they were able to find her feet. That's just crazy...
Megan: What if you were in the crowd and you got hit by a foot? Freaky!
Heidi: I was thinking the same thing.... Yikes! The next news story we'll hear will be: "Boy gets more than he bargained for when ordering a snow cone..." This is so wrong, but that puts a whole new meaning to "foot in mouth."
Megan: Aww, good thing I am smacking on some cheerios right now. I want a sno-cone. If I had to pick my three flavors right now, it would be lime, cherry and pina colada.
Heidi: I like how the foot in the sno-cone didn't deter you from wanting one.
Megan: What can I say, sno-cones are a tasty treat. And I don't plan on eating it anywhere near a Power Tower.
ELC Field Day 2015
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment