Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday, Monday....da da...da da da da

Since Alyse was in town this weekend, Stacy, Taylor and I took the day off to go play on the lake at his parents' house. At first, the sky looked pretty foreboding, especially after the big downpour.













Then, the clouds drifted away and the sun came out. Alyse, Stacy and Heidi were happy. :)





























After Taylor peed in the lake (not really...but doesn't it LOOK like that's what he's doing?) and threw the ball a lot for Indy to fetch.....














Taylor put on his captain's hat and took us around the lake on the pontoon.














Indy liked it so much, she gave Stacy LOTS of kisses.















Here's Indy's summer pose.

















I wish I could take long weekends every weekend. It was so nice not to have to get up for work this morning. If anyone else wants to visit, just let me know -- I love taking days off work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun day!!! three cheers for workless mondays!

Kate said...

I SO want to bring Coda up to meet Indy! Indy could show her that being a water dog isn't scary! You guys look like you had so much - yippee for family!