Took Coda to a dog park today for the first time! She loved it!!! And she's so well-behaved. Ours isn't nearly as big as yours are, but they're still good times. Now she's either conked out or trying to play, then realizing she's too tired. I'm going there a LOT more! =) And Indy is WAY TOO CUTE!! I want our dogs to meet.
I started this blog when I returned home to MN after being gone for seven years. It's a place for me to keep up with friends and family sprinkled around the world, and it's sort of my creative outlet where I can post random musings and maybe even share some of my attempts at being crafty.
2 comments:
Took Coda to a dog park today for the first time! She loved it!!! And she's so well-behaved. Ours isn't nearly as big as yours are, but they're still good times. Now she's either conked out or trying to play, then realizing she's too tired. I'm going there a LOT more! =) And Indy is WAY TOO CUTE!! I want our dogs to meet.
Does Indy get jealous of the computer while you're on it? I think Coda is. =)
Post a Comment