Thursday, May 24, 2007

Last call: Chickens wanted!

Someone posted this on our intranet classifieds at work, and I couldn't NOT share:

WANTED-CHICKENS-ANY VARIETY CONSIDERED
We want to include chickens in the back portion of our small acerage. Need to hear from you by the end of May. Prefer 25 mile radius from the Wyoming, Mn. area.


My co-worker responded to the ad, and this is what he had to report:

I replied with "I've got chickens, do you prefer grilled or breaded?" and she accused me of being Republican.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Okay, so my co-worker lied. He didn't respond to her, but wouldn't it be funny if he had?

Kate said...

I love that it's an accusation that he's Republican in Minnesota. Texas is so different. Sigh. Miss my liberal friends. =)

Taking Coda to a dog park this weekend for the first time - wish me luck!!!