I just read this article and thought I mis-read it at first. How sad that this small-town school's administrators are promoting intolerance. At the same time, good for this teacher and her students to challenge them... Read the article.
Unfortunately, school administrators in this country are coffee-swilling, email checking, ignorant arseholes. It's sad, I know, but they are so far removed from reality. Not that I'm bitter about them...but that's another story.
I started this blog when I returned home to MN after being gone for seven years. It's a place for me to keep up with friends and family sprinkled around the world, and it's sort of my creative outlet where I can post random musings and maybe even share some of my attempts at being crafty.
4 comments:
Wow. WOW. I can't believe that district. That's insane.
Unfortunately, school administrators in this country are coffee-swilling, email checking, ignorant arseholes. It's sad, I know, but they are so far removed from reality. Not that I'm bitter about them...but that's another story.
Was that anonymous comment from Paul? I guessed by the arseholes phrasing...
SOME administrators are that way. If you come to my school you'll find at least 2 who will work their "arses" off for you.
Post a Comment