
I just bought these rollerblades yesterday and have taken them out twice now with Indy running alongside (and sometimes pulling in front) of me. At first, when I was looking online for rollerblades, I kept finding things like these, and I thought, "these look weird." Remember when rollerblades were made out of all black plastic? That's kind of what I was expecting. Now, they have shoe materials and prettier plastic. After two workouts that lasted about 45 minutes each, I think I'm getting the hang of it again, and the look of the new rollerblades is growing on me. It is a little challenging when Indy decides she wants to chase a squirrel or a bird. I just have to brace myself and make sure to balance. I haven't fallen yet! So keep your fingers crossed that I don't have a major wipeout! Actually, Indy's been a pretty good rollerblading partner -- she has lots of energy and pulls me a little bit more toward the beginning, but once we've been going for about 20 minutes, she starts to get tired, so then I take the lead and she heels next to me or slightly behind me. What a good girl!

2 comments:
I still have my black plastic rollerblades!!! I've gotta try this with Coda. And your rollerblades are MUCH prettier than mine. =)
nice rollerblades heidi. tell stacy to go with you, she has my rollerblades in her front closet-i saw them when i was up there for christmas. you're awesome.
Post a Comment