Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tap dancing

For your entertainment, click here to see a video of Indy tap dancing on my kitchen floor. The wood floor is just too slippery for her little paws, so she slides all over the place. This is not quite representative of her usual clumsiness, but it'll do for now. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Okay, so I just watched another dog dancing video on YouTube, and I laughed so hard. The dog was actually doing a dance routine to the song "You're the One That I Want" from Grease. Now I feel like my video title is a bit deceitful...oh well. Not every dog can be a true dancer.

Anonymous said...

i don't understand. how do i see the video? it says i have to accept a friend request or something, but i don't see a friend request. you make this too hard!!

Heidi said...

I'm not sure -- on my computer the link just worked. I had joined YouTube to post the video, but then later when I tested the link on my blog, it went straight to the video. My work computer won't let me access YouTube, so I'll try to figure this out later. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

yeah, it says it's a private video...so i don't know. no worries - maybe you can show me the original video some day soon since we haven't seen each other forever!

Kate said...

Maybe you should still figure out the "private video" thing so those of us a thousand miles away can see it!!! =)

No matter... I can imagine it pretty clearly. I'm going to pee my pants from the hilarity of the image.

Heidi said...

It's fixed now...or it should be. Let me know you can see it now.

Kate said...

SO CUTE! Mom and I think she could get a paying gig. =)

Kate said...

SO CUTE! Mom and I think she could get a paying gig. =)