Have you heard of Freecycle? If not, you must check it out. I have been part of this group for a few months now, but I've never gotten anything or given anything away just yet. I've mostly been a silent observer who sees things and then other people would always snatch them up before I could even write an inquiry email.
Until today!
This morning, I changed my membership info so that I receive emails for every post instead of one email per day. With the one-a-day thing, I was missing out. After changing my info, I received an email about a desk, wrote an email back to the poster about the size of it. Within about an hour, I received all the info and a picture:
So, tonight, I will be the proud owner of this beautiful desk (cat not included).
I'm excited to turn this thing into a beauty and use it for sewing, crafts, etc.
Now, I'm getting excited about posting some things that we need to give away soon. At the top of the list are 2 tvs and 1 tv stand. Any takers?
ELC Field Day 2015
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment