Okay, so remember how I recently subscribed to that blog "Never Pay Retail Again"? Well, I seriously love it. I got this email today that gave instructions about how to get 30% off your entire purchase at Old Navy. The instructions sound almost fake, but I did it, and it worked. If you don't click on the dolphin (and this will make more sense when you read below), you only get 20% off two items. So it's totally worth it to just wait for the dolphin to jump so you can get 30% off your entire purchase. And.....the dolphin will jump again, so if you miss click the first time, just wait. It will jump again.Here are the instructions if you, too, want to get some discounts at Old Navy:
Go to www.oldnavyweekly.com (click HERE) and click "start hunting"-- once there (and I realize that this will sound ridiculous!)-- you must first match up the mannequin heads correctly-- the order is Kelly, Amy, Heather (from left to right) -- and then wait until you see a dolphin jumping behind the mannequin with the purple tank top (it might take a little while)-- you have to click on the dolphin WHILE IT IS IN THE AIR-- and then, and only then, will you get a 30% off your entire order coupon-- told you it would sound ridiculous, but--hey, it works!
You can either print the coupon immediately or email it to yourself-- it claims one time use coupon but I just compared with a few friends and they are all THE SAME CODE-- but since the site does have a limited number of coupons-- go get yourself one NOW!

1 comment:
I loathe their tv commercials. lol
Post a Comment