Things we've checked off our to-do list so far:
- wedding dress! (Stacy and Mom helped me shop for dresses on Sunday and Monday, and I ordered one on Monday night! It's whimsical, according to Stacy. It made me feel like I was floating, and it also made me want to dance, so I thought it had to be the one. :))
- location for ceremony and reception
- lodging for guests (we're going to have the entire resort all to ourselves!)
- ceremony music (cousins Jess and Joe Carey)
- hopefully food will be figured out soon
There are still lots of things to do, but we are having fun trying to straighten it all out. Next step is finding someone to marry us. Anyone know a great minister or other type of officiant in northern MN? Oh yeah, and we are trying to find a bluegrass band for the reception. Anyone know of any good groups that are either up there or would travel?
Anyway, just wanted to update on wedding planning. It's very exciting now that it's all official and really happening in only 5 months!
For your viewing pleasure, I leave you with this picture of our ring bearer. See how good she is at carrying things already?

3 comments:
yeah yeah yeah, i am so excited for all the decisions you've already made...you're off to an excellent start ro!!
Thank you!
I forgot one other thing that we can check off soon -- save the dates! We should be sending them in the next week. So check your mail!
Yay! You are moving right along! Way to go, Heids!
Post a Comment