Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The new me

When Karin cut my hair last week, we forgot to do a "before & after," so she just took my picture alongside my pile o' hair. Look at it all! I had a lot of hair. It feels goooooood to have shorter hair again.

I brought this new look with me to my choir concerts this weekend. They went well -- and the hair was easy to do in only about 10 mins vs. like 40 with long hair! Anyway, the concerts were fun, and I got some good stuff at the silent auctions on both nights. I got a very cute picnic basket that I'm excited to use a lot this summer for $14 (retail value $25). And then I split a "diva" basket with Karin for $15 each -- I got a flat iron and purse, and she got a bunch of hair products. And finally, Eric and I got a "Let's Dish" gift certificate. I guess you go to the Let's Dish place and pick out two different meals you want to make. Then you dish up all the ingredients into freezer bags and you go home with that stuff and when you want to make it, you already have all the ingredients, spices, etc. Karin's done it before and recommended it, so hopefully that will be a fun thing to do, especially once Eric moves into his new place.

Here are some pictures from the concert Saturday night. The boys (Eric and John) were bartenders and got to wear TCWC "backups" t-shirts. How cute.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am loving the "new" you!!