Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Road trip!

Guess who's making the trip down to Indy for the weekend? Yup, that'd be me. I'm pretty excited. I'm hoping Megan's mom gets a Peyton cake again like she did for the playoffs last year. :) (Psssst....Megs....pass that on to Carol.)

Don't worry, Indy (the puppy) will be staying here in Minnesota with my lovely mom who agreed to babysit. They'll be celebrating Indy's birthday while the Colts win the Superbowl. Does that make me a bad mom/pet owner? I'm missing her first birthday... However, it is for a good cause, and I'll be back the very next day. I hear she has fun things in store for her, like a play date with her cousin Adamas and lots of playing indoors (since it's going to be a high of 3 degrees this weekend).

Watch for some pictures and fun stories from Indy next week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous!!! Have a great time and tell everyone I said hello!
Kate =)