Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Button up for a blustery day

That is one of the Indy Star's headlines this morning. So I thought, ha! It's finally getting cold down there too. Then I read further into the article...it's 34 degrees. Sadly, I laughed because our temp today in the Twin Cities is 13 degrees. Either way, it's COLD. It's just funny to hear the different perspectives.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

$20 says that companies don't shuttle their employees from parking lots to buildings in buses b/c it is so cold in Indy. My glorious place of employment started shuttling right after Thanksgiving, and if I remember correctly, it will continue to do so into March. we take the cake when it comes to cold.

Heidi said...

The sad thing is that Clarian (my old place of employment in Indy) shuttles people to and from parking lots even when it's nice outside. That's why Indiana is one of the fattest states. Yea obesity!

trout said...

And people told us we'd be cold moving to Boston. High today: 45.