Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloween


In honor of all things scary and frightening on Halloween weekend, I decided to dress up as a jazzercize instructor. Check out that spandex unitard, baby!

For more photos of my cousin's Halloween party (and to see pics of Mrs. Butterworth, Slash, a cowgirl, a Mexican and a warm-fuzzy), click here. For some reason, the camera got put away early in the night, so we missed out on some other photo opps...

Just thinking about Halloween as a kid...did anyone else ever sing this song:

Trick or treat, smell my feet
Give me something good to eat.
If you don't, I don't care
I'll pull down your underwear!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! So glad you're joining the blogger crew. It will be great keeping up w/ your life. And yes, I sang the trick or treat ditty a zillion times during my Halloween years.
Indy is a cutie! But then I think my dogs are adorable...and you've seen them.
Love!
Carol O

Jess Lindsay said...

I think youre gonna bring back the neon yellow unitard- Fabulous!

Jessie

Gage said...

Somehow I get the feeling this isn't a costume.

Heidi said...

Man...you got me. I definitely wear this outfit when I go on runs around the lake. Is there something wrong with that? I get a lot of whistles and "can I holla at you?"