Saturday, October 21, 2006

Chillin' with Indy

So I thought it's about time I get this blog going since I started it and then never really added anything. So what better way to kick it off than with a nice picture of my puppy, Indy. :) This is one of my favorite pics of her so far. She will sit like this (if you make her) and stay like that without a struggle. It's quite funny. :)

Sadly, Indy got spayed yesterday and is currently resting. Last night, she was a little disoriented and had to vomit a few times -- poor girl. But today, her spirits are higher and you can tell she's getting back to her old, crazy self.

Indy's most recent tricks: she's getting really good at rolling over. Other than that, we're kind of heading back to square one to get "come" down. Sometimes, she just gets distracted by falling leaves and needs to chase them down. The other day, she got distracted by a lady riding her bike, and yes, Indy decided it'd be a good idea to chase her. Oh man.... good thing the lady was nice and liked dogs. Lesson learned: Indy doesn't get to be off her leash until she's over her adolescent phase.

7 comments:

Jeff and Alyse Paull said...

hello my lovely sister. i like that you have a blog, because we don't talk as much as i'd like. it is a nice update as to what is going on in your life. p.s. I LOVE YOUR BANGS! i saw the pictures from stacy's dinner party...you look so good with the swoop bangs! anyways...just wanted to say hi, and i'm gonna miss you so much over thanksgiving!!!

Jeff and Alyse Paull said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
trout said...

doggie porn! now THAT's what blogs were made for

Kate said...

Alyse is right! Your bangs are HOT - they match you. =) Indy's gotten so big in the past few months! What a good puppy!

Anonymous said...

Indy looks just like her brother Rocky! I also find myself back to square one with him as well. Must be in the blood. He can be awesome for a minute and on a dime, looks the other way, squats his but down and runs off like a bat out of hell! Chasing nothing more than the air. Sometimes a fly and lately just the voices in his head.

Heidi said...

Kevin,
Glad to hear that Indy's not the only crazy puppy around. Hopefully, next time I make a trip down to Indianapolis, I can bring Indy and she and Rocky can be reunited. :)

Anonymous said...

My word that dog is HUGE now - I haven't seen her since April! One of these weeks I'll have to get out to your apartment and visit the two of you.