So, as you've probably noticed, I haven't posted on this blog in a few months. I have been thinking about ending this blog. I think it's time.
I'm no longer just a girl sharing stories from her own life. I'm married. I have a baby growing in my uterus. I feel like I shouldn't have my own blog with "adventures of a Minnesota girl" tagline. Not that I can't have my own joys and hobbies, etc. just cause I'm married. I just feel like I have opened a new chapter in my life and wouldn't mind a fresh start.... possibly via a new blog?
That's right. Before you shed any tears, never fear... I may be creating a new blog. I've just been debating what exactly the new blog should be.
A family blog with the husbo?
A craft/home project blog?
A combination of the two?
Eric and I have even brainstormed about family blog titles. He's pretty funny. Maybe he would be a good story teller/blog poster. I think so. And we'll have some good stories to share in the next year. With a new baby comes the transformation of a guest room into a nursery, along with the more obvious transformation of my body...
What do you think? Any one still out there? I'd be surprised if so. But let me know!
I'll keep you posted on the new blog name and URL. Stay tuned!
ELC Field Day 2015
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment