Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Limited: Discount-o-rama

I saw this in my daily email from Never Pay Retail Again today, and I had to share. Print this coupon to get $50 off a $150 purchase, $30 off a $100 purchase OR just plain ol' $15 off!

Looks like I know what I'll be doing tonight...

UPDATE: The Limited's pants suck. They are all extremely long and the pockets show through the pants, even if they're not too tight. So, sad to say I didn't get to use the coupon.

However, I did get to take advantage of some good sales at Nordstrom Rack and got a pair of pants that was regular $78 for $12! They need to be hemmed, but hey, they were $12. I got a few other tops that were also 60% off, and then I used a gift card at The Afternoon to get this story people print. Love me some good deals!

P.S. While shopping at the MOA, I kind of forgot about the State of the Union.... I caught the last 15-20 minutes on the radio on the way home, though!

1 comment:

Eleni said...

I love Story People! Good work Heids!