Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Poll: What do I wear to my 10-year reunion?

(Updated with pics below!)
  • Sundress
  • Jeans and a summery shirt
  • White linen pants and no shirt (ha! I'd wear a shirt, too, silly...)
  • Crop pants/long shorts
  • Royal Pride t-shirt to represent WHS :)
I have a super cute dress I love and haven't gotten to wear yet (and I got it for $16 at TJ Maxx), but I think it might be a bit much for McGovern's (the bar where the reunion is being held). I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard, but I'd like to look cute.

If you want to share any opinions, please do! Perhaps I'll post pics later when I'm home of some options. Help, friends!

UPDATE: Here are the two dresses I'm thinking of. They are both jersey knit, so very comfy. Would either one be too much for the event? Share you thoughts!

5 comments:

Angie Mac said...

I will be wearing a sundress. However, Karin said you looked particularly hot (as in sexy, not as in sweltering) in the TJM dress, so why not go for it? You won't be trying as hard as me--I got my brows waxed AND my mustache waxed, I got my hair cut, and the ladies at Karin's salon gave me special facial peels to use that day. Hope I still have skin left by the time I get to the reunion!

mae.wo & missy! said...

missy & i need pics before we can commit to a choice. :)

Heidi said...

I'm going with the long dress and I'll dress it down, as Courtney says with more casual shoes. Thanks for your input - it's mostly just fun to give you all the chance of the options and see what people say! :)

Jeff and Alyse Paull said...

i like the long red dress the best :)

Kate said...

Long red looks fantastic!