Thursday, July 02, 2009

Dordogne














This is the cottage we will hopefully be staying in during part of our honeymoon in France!

I'm waiting to receive official booking forms, but the cottage is available and talks are underway!

We'll spend the first three days in Paris and then five days in this cute place in the Dordogne region in the southwest of France, about an hour from Bordeaux.

I don't think I can contain my excitement for another month and a half...

4 comments:

Kate said...

Heids, this looks FANTASTIC! I don't know how you're holding yourself together.

Jeff and Alyse Paull said...

i can't contain my excitement for you:) it looks so charming heidi!!!

Anonymous said...

what about LONDON!

Jeff and Alyse Paull said...

heidi.....i just got the invitation...THEY ARE AWESOME....soooo cute. and i'm sorry about the comments jeff wrote on them...i had nothing to do with it :)