Sunday, April 06, 2008

Laura + Brian

Last weekend, I went to Indianapolis for a wedding of my college friends, Laura and Brian. It was a little Butler-Purdue reunion, and Eric also got to meet about 100 new people, so he wins points for that (and will achieve even more points after this coming weekend at Alyse and Jeff's wedding in Austin, TX). Anyway, it was a full weekend filled with lots of time to hang out with college friends, and Emily, Bryan, Eric and I even fit in some exercise -- we walked from Broad Ripple to Butler's campus and back, which ended up being like a 6-7 mile walk. I'm impressed with us. Emily and I did a lot of "remember when..." as we walked around campus. Oh reminiscing...so fun! I'm sure it was way more fun for me and Em than it was for the boys, but they did well.

Here are some pics below - and here are all of them.


Getting ready!


Some of the Butler girls pre-wedding

Bryan coped with the reminiscing by running around and trying to shoot some hoops in Hinkle Fieldhouse (home of the Butler Bulldogs and the place where the movie Hoosiers was filmed).


Me and Em with the bulldog









Scott, Wes and Eleni - such a cute family!

Bryan, Emily, Scott and Eleni

No comments: