Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Photo of the week: Scary Hillary

No matter if you want to vote for Hillary or not, you cannot deny that this is a bad picture. If there were a photo of me like this somewhere, I would want to tear it up. However, it seems the news reporters found Hillary to be very "real" and not as stoic last night. Personally, I don't have anything against Hillary, but I was getting annoyed with her weird faces she was making at people in the crowd before she began her speech. I called it her "making babies cry" face.

PS Thank you, Eric, for emailing this to me. That really means a lot.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I LOVE IT.

Heidi said...

Do you love it because she was yelling during the debate? I laughed outloud when I got your text, Kate, but I was driving and couldn't write you back right away. She was yelling. It was annoying.